gnome toolbar bug

Simon Pischniok spaceman_77 at op.pl
Tue May 12 18:12:29 UTC 2009

Hi all,

same on my side. I have two panels at the bottom of my screen: first my
main panel with all buttons and the second as my window panel.
Sometimes, when I log in they swap their position. My panels are fixed,
they don't auto-hide or auto-expand.

It start to annoying me. How to fix it permanently?

Cheers
Simon