Mappery : Ye! Utuvienyes! and also Eureka!

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Tue May 12 21:28:03 UTC 2009

On Tue, 12 May 2009 21:19:56 +0000 (UTC)
Beartooth wrote:

>         Gladly. I'm currently running wine-1.1.15-1.fc10.i386; some
> months back, and before the latest updates, I had gotten both
> Garmin' MapSource and Topo US 2008 to install, launch, and run --
> to do everything

I far more amazed that you got a non-trivial app to work in wine
than that you got your gps to work with it :-).

I try wine every so often, and every time window updates
are a disaster. Dragging stuff leaves trails, scrolling
windows runs the contents through a shredder, etc.