Can't boot!

Paul jpb at entel.ca
Thu May 14 16:35:58 UTC 2009

Are you by chance using some sort of nForce motherboard and DDR2 RAM? A lot
of them simply don't push enough juice to the RAM to support 4 sticks
without fiddling with the BIOS settings. Most often, reducing the RAM speed
(i.e.: from 1066MHz to 800MHz in my case) and increasing the voltage being
sent to the RAM slots does the trick.

- Paul