Spin request (I guess)

Beartooth Beartooth at comcast.net
Mon May 18 23:55:13 UTC 2009

	I can't decide what to title this request.

	The problem is that there are gobs and buckets of specialized
distros adapted to use on things like the EeePCs -- but most of them are
cloned from variants of Ubuntu, which I seem to be strongly allergic to.

	I hope there's some way the Fedora developers could either make a
version designed to fit on such machines (Whoever invented the
simultaneous terms "netbook" and "notebook", let alone "nettop" deserves
to be drawn, quartered, and hanged in chains for the crows.) -- or find
some way to encourage others to use Fedora instead of Debian derivatives.

	If that can be done, I'd bet there are lots of us who would
welcome it.