Updated F10 install media - like a "rollup" disc

Frank Murphy (Frankly3d) frankly3d at gmail.com
Tue May 19 10:58:39 UTC 2009

Paul Furness wrote:
> Hi, folks,
>

> I vaguely remember reading something on the net one time about updating
> the build DVD to include the newest versions of stuff - a little like
> creating an MS Windows Rollup disk. I can't find anything now - possibly
> I've not hit on the right keywords to put into Google.

You could run revisor :
Name       : revisor
Arch       : noarch
Version    : 2.1.4
Release    : 1.fc11
Size       : 8.7 k
Repo       : fedora
Summary    : Fedora "Spin" Graphical User Interface
URL        : http://fedorahosted.org/revisor
License    : GPLv2
customized, updated
            : Fedora "Spins". This tool has been built around two other
projects. First
            : is pungi, which builds the installation media. The other
is livecd-tools,
            : which builds the live image.

or download a FedoraUnity Respin:
http://spins.fedoraunity.org/spins/torrents