Re: So what's the deal with Xen?

On Tue, 19 May 2009 18:30:24 +0300
Veli-Pekka Kestilä wrote:

> Until then it's either F8 or
> CentOS.

I used debian and built xen from the xen source repo.
I found that a distro based on a 2.6.18 kernel worked much better
than any of the "supported" versions of xen in fedora,
opensuse, etc. where xen patches had been wedged into newer
kernels.

I'm tempted to try the just released new xen 3.4, but
things are wroking well enough that I'd rather not break
them :-).