Spin request (I guess)

Alessandro Boggiano boggiano at gmail.com
Wed May 20 15:26:18 UTC 2009

Beartooth ha scritto:
> 	I can't decide what to title this request.
>
> 	The problem is that there are gobs and buckets of specialized
> distros adapted to use on things like the EeePCs -- but most of them are
> cloned from variants of Ubuntu, which I seem to be strongly allergic to.

About Ubuntu...I agree with you! ;)

I have an eeepc 1000HD and I tried ubuntu 9.04: quite good, but the
feeling was wrong! So I decided to have a look to F11: it's a dream! ;)

I can't say that I tested everything, but, right now, I'm very happy
with it!

Wait some days: F11 is coming and give it a try!