mounting encrypted linux partition on windows

Damián Rodrí­guez Sánchez damian.sanchez at itautec.com
Wed May 20 17:50:24 UTC 2009

Well, I've already done that: I had my root (/) and even my
swap partition encrypted during the installation process
and my Fedora works just fine. I'm kind of new at this, but
from I've seen in the internet, it seems to be common practice.
I just haven't been able to mount the root partition when
I boot Windows.