Someone with a good command construct ??

Arne Chr. Jorgensen achrisjo at yahoo.com
Sat May 23 04:02:00 UTC 2009

hi,

Not been well lately, and I have not done much clever thinking.
And so, - was the idea without any purpose at all ?

I know that I have messed up a lot, and it took me a long time to
grasp some of of the "new" ideas. And I am not sure I got it right
either.

But all the time I have had examples of  "non-recognized-state-changes",
and to attach strace to Xorg, did seem to coincide with some of the
trouble. There may part of programs still running as a process,
and it has to be killed before you try to start up a program again.

Comments ?

//ARNE

- it is getting better, but there are room for improvement ;)