DVD creation for Iso download.

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Sun May 24 22:17:28 UTC 2009

2009/5/24 craig morroni <cj-morroni at qwest.net>:
> If one can't go to the fedoraproject.org website and not get a corrupt
> image, where does one go?  Has anyone else downloaded this site image and
> getting results (i.e. the ability to load the OS)?
>
> I have downloaded the image to two different computers from this website.

Are you using direct download? If so try using torrents. Direct
downloads often screw up large files. Advantage of using torrent is
your bittorrent client verifies the checksum of the downloaded image
automatically. So you are ensured of an uncorrupted download.

Also you might try mounting the image on a virtual drive on windows to
check whether the image works or not. Another way to inspect would be
to try extracting the contents of the iso using 7-zip. Either of these
should allow you to check the integrity of the image.

--
Suvayu