OT: Re: DVD creation for Iso download.

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon May 25 02:38:12 UTC 2009

On Sunday 24 May 2009, David wrote:

>This is OT here Gene. Write me off list with the details and I will test
>this.
>
>--
>

>  David

That problem was fixed 2 years ago.  I have serious doubts the site being so
problematic then even exists today, it certainly deserved to die, and I would
have to go look at my notes, which are 1000 miles away in upstate MI before I
could even name it correctly.  My lappy has also been wiped and has either F8
or F9 on it now (whatever F# was fresh when I went to say goodby to Barbara in
Nov. 2007), even if its been 6 months since it was last booted to anything.
So there is not enough evidence left to prosecute, its best dropped.

The vendor who supplied us with it switched sources for that particular item
shortly after that, and the next people have been much friendlier according to
the vendor we get that stuff from.  Seems I wasn't the only customer
threatening legal action.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Be valiant, but not too venturous.
Let thy attire be comely, but not costly.
		-- John Lyly