emacs c++ code completion help

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon May 25 03:36:19 UTC 2009

Steven W. Orr wrote:
> On Sunday, May 24th 2009 at 16:52 -0000, quoth GMS S:
>
> =>
> =>Hello,
> =>Someone please tell how to get the c++ auto code completion in emacs.
> =>I am very new in emacs.
>
> ^H-i^SCC Mode
>
> BTW, How do you make a hormone?
>
> Two ways:
> 1. Pay her.
> 2. Don't pay her.
>
> If you just want code completion, just pay a software engineer :-)
>
> We tend to do better helping people who help themselves.

Your answer sounds just like the type of answers I give when I have no
idea what I'm talking about and have had too many G&T's for my own
good.  :-)

--
BI-BI-BI-BI-BI-BI-BI-BI-BI-BI-BI-BI-BI-BI-BI-BI-BI-BI-BI-BI-BI-BI-BI-BI-BI-BI-
Mei-Mei.Greshko at greshko.com http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=cCSz_koUhSg