F11p Wine?

Beartooth Beartooth at comcast.net
Wed May 27 00:45:51 UTC 2009

On Mon, 25 May 2009 17:37:13 -0400, Bill Davidsen wrote:

> This is Linux not Windows, I don't want it to "know better," I want
> "careful" by default, but I want the big hammer when I need a big
> hammer. Fedora is far from "nanny Linux" now, dangerous power tools are
> not only permitted but encouraged.

	*That*, though I often euphemize it out of politeness, is the
biggest reason (and I do mean reason) that I stick to Fedora, avoiding
both ubuntoid and apploid (Apple-oid?) interfaces. Nannyism is
patronizing, and as such a slap in the face.

	I may hesitate long, and hold back from brinks; but it is the
part of an adult to see them and face them.

Remember I know *something* of what I am talking about.