Possible xrandr issue on F11...

Shannon McMackin smcmackin at gmail.com
Fri May 29 11:57:15 UTC 2009

I'm running F11 on a Lenovo T61 with Intel GM965.  In the past and on
other distros xrandr -q displays a whole list of available resolutions
and information.  This time it only supplies 1 resolution.  What this
does is I can't mirror my LCD or do any dual-head function.  Here's what
I get from xrandr -q:

> [SMcMackin at localhost Desktop]$ xrandr -q
> Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 1440 x 900, maximum 8192 x 8192
> VGA1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
> LVDS1 connected 1440x900+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y axis) 304mm x 190mm
>    1440x900       60.1*+   50.0
> DVI1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)

is this worthy of a bug?