One (more) week slip of Fedora 11 Release

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri May 29 15:40:26 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 16:24:01 +0300,
  Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net> wrote:

> Does it make sense to fold in the f11 updates into the next preview
> release? E.g. to move all current updates back to rawhide?

I think the object is to get iso's that will boot and install properly with
F11. Fixing bugs not related that isn't nearly as important, as once the
image is installed people can get the latest updates. From that perspective,
the extra work verifying that the updates don't break booting and installing
under lots of different circumstances isn't worth it.

And people who want to make their own spins can already do this when they
need it. So merging in today's updates aren't that important, since they
would want to get the updates at some future point in time.