I'd like to get rid of pulseaudio but ...

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang.rupprecht+gnus200905 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 17:04:45 UTC 2009

Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> writes:
> If you want to help, you don't really need policy. Do you want to help?

In the last few years I haven't written much OSS, but you can be sure
that when I do, I do dig out my troff notes and cobble together a man
page for it.  I do practice what I preach.

Am I going to write man pages for other folks?  Nope.  Sorry.  First and
foremost I'm a strong believer in making the developer explain how to
use their program.  Doing so forces them to rethink the issues, makes
them wonder if something is done logically enough, maybe even gets them
to think like a user and wonder what they would find annoying with how
the program currently works.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              Android 1.5 (Cupcake) and Fedora-11