OT: Pushing back Time

David dgboles at comcast.net
Sat May 30 03:12:39 UTC 2009

On 5/29/2009 8:08 PM, Chris wrote:
> On Fri, 29 May 2009 19:58:37 -0400
> David <dgboles at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> On 5/29/2009 7:45 PM, Chris wrote:
>>> Greetings,
>>>
>>> Every few days to a week I check the project site for the release
>>> of 11. It cracks me up to see the days just seem to be counting in
>>> the wrong direction.
>>>
>>> For example, a few days ago it said 7 days. Tonight, we're at 11.
>>> Might I suggest the tag line say something like:
>>>
>>> It will be release when it's released.
>>
>> If you had any idea of what is happening behind the screens. If you
>> had any idea of what the developers are doing. Working on. Fixing.
>> trying to make this a good, no great, release, you would troll your
>> way out of here.
>>
>> Bye troll.
>>

> *shrug*

Gee... You mean that you want them to release a 'maybe bad - don't work
for a lot of users' release' just so you can have the 'latest and the
greatest'? *WOW!!!*

Which just might not, maybe, wont work for you and many others?? Or
would you prefer, what most of us would prefer, that they present a
release that at least works for most? And has promise to work for those
that it does not with a tweak or two??

Crawl back under the bridge Troll. Not a troll? Really  Then shut the
hell up about schedules that slide for the better of the the masses.

Here's an idea! You want Fedora 11 *RIGHT NOW*? Download the last RC.
Install it. And then update it. *PING*! You got it!

Then? The bridge is that way. >>>
--

  David