the ultimate fedora laptop?

George Yanos george at yanos.com
Sun Nov 1 17:00:33 UTC 2009

On Sun, 1 Nov 2009, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

>  (ok, not the ultimate, just really, really good since i don't want
> to break the bank.)
>  * for me, as much screen res as is reasonably affordable

For me it was also as much resolution as possible.  But when I switched
from a thinkpad t41p to a t61p, I got more resolution and a good bit less
brightness.  I miss the brightness enough that I might go back to the
lower resolution.

* George Yanos     *                                                *
* UTC at UIC       *                                                *
* 312-413-0059(w)  *                                                *
* 708-848-4221(h)  *                                                *
* gyanos at uic.edu   *                                                *