checksum

Kevin J. Cummings cummings at kjchome.homeip.net
Thu Nov 5 17:52:46 UTC 2009

On 11/05/2009 12:54 PM, Andrea Bencini wrote:
>> The repository checksums are different.  You need to download and
>> install (with RPM) the fedora-version RPM.  That should update your gpg
>> keys.
> Can you tell me step by step the commands to do?

Have you read this?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/YumUpgradeFaq

The particular command would be:

> rpm -Uvh http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/11/Everything/i386/os/fedora-release-11.1.noarch.rpm

Various people have had various levels of success doing yum upgrades of
releases.  I, myself, have done some successfully with little
intervention, other attempts have had me doing *lots* of smaller package
updates in order to complete the process.

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome at rcn.com
cummings at kjchome.homeip.net