question on mail (sendmail, dovecot, fetchmail)

roland roland at cat.be
Fri Nov 6 15:34:42 UTC 2009

Hello,

I installed sendmail, dovecot and fetchmail, configured IMAP

1. When I use an email address like info at mydomain.be, after creating the
user info, all mail is delivered to root
After changing the delivery-to => roland, mail for info is delivered to
roland.

2. How can I accept mail for info at mydomain.be and deliver it to roland and
luc?

3. When I send mail, using sendmail, I do not have a folder 'sent' on the
IMAP server.
I mean, if I send mail via evolution and then go to another computer,
which has p.e. Outlook Express, the folder 'sent' is not there. The folder
inbox is.

If these question are simple or make you frown and look up to the sky, I
apologize. I do not find the right answers with Google or do not
understand them.

Thanks for your help

--
Roland Brouwers