help (What I really wanted to say....)

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 16 10:09:21 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-16 at 08:11 +0300, Hiisi wrote:
> For many people on this list it's really impossible to remove Fedora
> from their computers (including myself).

Yes, I would find it impossible to remove from my computers, too.  I
just couldn't put up with the alternatives.  ;-)

Though, to give a serious answer to the original poster.  I'm sure that
if they researched re-installing Windows, they'd find the answer that
they want.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686