F12 installs report here.

John Mellor john.mellor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 01:25:40 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-11-17 at 08:01 -0700, Linuxguy123 wrote:
> Subject says it all.  Tell us about your experience.

So far, I'm completely underwhelmed.  I'm dead in the water, unable to
install Fedora 12.  I've added myself to Bugzilla 520044 as a blocker
completely preventing installation.

I've also filed Bugzilla 538247 regarding crap across the top of the
Anaconda curses screens.

So for now, I'm keeping my F11 testbed up, and being forced to stick
with F10 because of the graphics and pulseaudio issues in F11.  F12 is
not looking like a quality release.