RPM Fusion free and nonfree repositories for Fedora 12 (Constantine) now available

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Wed Nov 18 19:11:19 UTC 2009

The RPM Fusion team is proud to announce the public availability of our ''free'' and ''nonfree'' package repositories for Fedora 12 (Constantine). The repositories contain multimedia applications, kernel drivers, games and other software the Fedora Project doesn't want to ship for various reasons.

>> I am/was running F12 RC4 with the corresponding rpmfusion repos. Will
>> they automatically roll over to the stable repos or do I need to
>> manually upgrade them?
>>
> If you had updated regularly, it should have, already.  If you do that
> now, be careful or manually switch over.
>
> Rahul
>

> I did this yesterday and F12 is no longer accessible. I cant even do init 3
Roger