Failures upgrading two completely different machines from F11 to F12

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Wed Nov 18 08:50:30 UTC 2009

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 02:04:54 -0600
Frank Cox wrote:

> I have two machines that I want to upgrade and both have been failures.

I see that I got my Fedora release numbers mixed up in my previous message.
I've been working on this all day, and it's been a long day.

To clarify, both of these computers currently run Fedora 11 and I want to
update them to Fedora 12.

My attempt to update my desktop computer from Fedora 11 to Fedora 12 using a
Fedora 12 netinstall boot disk ended when the netinstall disk decided to
upgrade me to Fedora 11 (which is what that machine was already running).

I hope this clarifies things.  What I wrote originally might be a bit confusing
due to my screw-up of the release numbers I'm referring to.