F12 installs report here.

BobW fmg at mpsws.com
Thu Nov 19 04:04:41 UTC 2009

Although I normally do a clean install, this time I put in the dvd and
elected to upgrade instead of doing a clean install.

It went without a hitch, and even set grub to boot to a command screen
and not the gui. It was a great experience, every thing works without
having to go through all the configuring with a clean install.

I will do my laptop tomorrow, and am considering a clean install on it.