Preup to F12, won't boot

Oliver Ruebenacker curoli at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 19:46:55 UTC 2009

     Hello,

  I noticed that in GRUB, the kernel command has a strange root
argument, some long string that does not look like a path at all.
Could that be related to the problem? I tried removing the root
argument, but it complained of missing root argument. I tried
replacing it with /dev/sda1, and then it complained that /dev/sda1 is
already mounted on /sysroot. What should the correct root argument be?
Thanks!

     Take care
     Oliver