SELinux Question

Phil Savoie psavoie1783 at rogers.com
Fri Nov 20 21:05:56 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Is there a command to list all selinux context types.  semanage fcontext
-l only lists those currently in the database but not say ...
public_content_rw_t which is used for the ftpd and is listed in the man
pages for it.

How do I get a combined listing of the ones used and not currently used
but available?  I have found information under
/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts that can be used but it's not in any easy
command format and the information is in multiple files.

Thanks in advance,

Phil