Fedora-release RPMS ?

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang.rupprecht at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 01:15:13 UTC 2009

Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> writes:
> On 11/24/2009 03:00 AM, Jim wrote:
>> What is the latest fedora-release and fedora-release-notes rpms.
>> I have ;
>> fedora-release-12-2
>> fedora-release-notes-12.0.2-1.fc12
>>
>> I'm not getting any updates and a lot of "can't find a lot of fedora repos"
>
> # yum clean metadata
>
> Try again.  If that doesn't work, post the output of

Is this one of the few times when a 'yum clean all' is a good idea?

(eg. Will yum even still find all the old cached files when the release
version changes like that?  If not, it might be a good time to do a full
housecleaning and nuke the old rpm files.)

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht
If the airwaves belong to the public why does the public only get 3