building dvd

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Tue Nov 24 19:51:51 UTC 2009

Rajan, S. (Sanya) wrote:
> Hi François,
>
> You could try using Tovid: http://tovid.wikia.com/wiki/Tovid_Wiki
> It can convert almost any video format and create a DVD from them.
>
> Regards,
>
> Sanya Rajan

Bad news, FC10 is going unsupported in days.

Good news, dvdstyler is available for FC10 now, I don't remember if I got mine
for a Fedora repository or elsewhere. It will want a bunch of stuff you should
have anyway. I've been using it since Oct 6 2006 (install date on my oldest
machine still up), and have used it up through FC11 without problems.

Recommended.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>