PATH=??, export PATH

ELMORABITY Mohamed pikachu.2014 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 02:43:42 UTC 2009

Le mercredi 25 novembre 2009 à 18:33 -0800, Antonio Olivares a écrit :
> I have installed Fedora 12 at home on two of my machines, since I am
> on dialup(at home) and the Fedora 12 install DVD did not have
> texlive :(, I obtained texlive.xz.iso at work and have installed
> texlive2009 on both machines.  I have also installed kile from
> source(I know that Fedora is an rpm based distro, but I am not willing
> to allow the install to pull in texlive when I have it already
> installed).  Any how, I have everything working, except the paths :(

Hi,

you can put the export commands you gave in your ~/.bash_profile file if
you're using bash as your default shell.

If you want all users to access your TeX Live installation, I suggest
you to create a new file texlive.sh in /etc/profile.d/ in which you'll
put your export commands.

By the way, a TeX Live 20089 repository exists for Fedora 12; see
   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/TeXLive