announcing xdbusd - a silly program for taking action on dbus signals

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Sat Nov 28 03:08:27 UTC 2009

http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley/xdbusd/xdbusd.html

I'm using it as I write for restoring my trackball xinput
settings when I switch back to linux with my KVM switch.

The whole new xinput scheme is only about 1/2 there, and
there isn't an existing mechanism for doing this, so while
waiting for the other half to show up, this lets me limp
along.

I figure it might be useful somewhere with the next
dozen or so half implemented things they kick over the
wall that land in fedora as well, hence the low-level
approach :-).