Adding a soundcard to FC12

Pauls Lists traynor.pj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 11:24:00 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I am currently using a Plantronics C60 headset on my Fedora box. However I
do have a realtek intergrated soundcard that I would like to use from time
to time on the same computer. After having checked out the sounds output
page in the preferences menu of FC12 there is only mention of the C60 device
and no mention of the realtek device there. How can I go about setting up my
realtek card in FC12?. This machine is a duel boot PC with windows XP and
the realtek card is working fine in there so am sure that it would appear to
be working okay.
If someone can give me some easy to follow advice on how to add in my
realtek card that would be great.

Many thanks,

Paul.