Using a USB Hub on Linux ?

Mikkel mikkel at infinity-ltd.com
Fri Oct 9 22:53:43 UTC 2009

Jim wrote:
> On 10/09/2009 04:24 PM, Mikkel wrote:
>> Did you check the firewall settings on the computers? I know the
>> default settings on XP does not allow printing to a network printer.
>> I believe the default for Fedora is the same. I just went through
>> that on my sister-in-law's computer. She did a firewall update, and
>> could no longer print to the network printers.
>>
>> Mikkel
>>
> I'm going over tomorrow and take a look at those two computers, they are
> at a friends house.
> Do you get access to a Windows XP Firewall through the Control Panel ?

Under security settings in control panel. Or under network settings.
I don't remember exactly how it was worded, and it depends on the
control panel mode. If you are using an after-market firewall, the
access may be different as well. There may also be an icon over by
the clock that will let you access the settings.

Mikkel