thunderbird 3b4 accounts problem

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Fri Oct 2 15:19:55 UTC 2009

brian wrote:

> Never mind. I found the (very tiny, unlabelled) arrows next to where it
> read "Smart Folders". Clicking those changes the view to "Unread
> Folders", "Recent Folders", etc. Eventually, I got it back to "All
> Folders". That was a bit disturbing, to say the least.
>
> Another thing I noticed is that the "reply", "delete", "junk" buttons
> have gone AWOL from the toolbar. That's easy enough to fix but couldn't
> it have updated without making the user go back in and add those again?

Brian,

TB 3.0 is a big change from 2.0 -- and it's still beta. Complaining
about the user interface on this list isn't the correct forum.

Treat TB 3.0 like a new program and not like TB 2.0.

The "reply", "delete", "junk" buttons are now on each message. By adding
them back you just duplicated them. How is that not confusing to you now?

I like smart folders, FYI.