FC11, skype, compatible microphone?

jack craig jackc at linuxlighthouse.com
Fri Oct 2 20:51:11 UTC 2009

its a telex m-40 that i have had kicking around for a *long* time.
still, i could try a test on my daughters M$ and see if it works
better there...

other Skype folks say they hear me faintly, but a lot of static; i have
tried the input control, but it doesnt seem to help.

maybe i should try the arecord with it, ...

thx for your time, jackc...