libflashplayer downloaded to memory?

gilpel at altern.org gilpel at altern.org
Sat Oct 3 06:38:27 UTC 2009

> gilpel at altern.org wrote:
>>
>> Thanks. So we're all equally shut off from information...
>>
>> What about this now:
>>
>> http://www.radio-canada.ca/emissions/enquete/2009-2010/Reportage.asp?idDoc=92141&autoPlay=http://www.radio-canada.ca/Medianet/2009/CBFT/Enquete200910012000.asx,%20http://www.radio-canada.ca/Medianet/2009/CBFT/Enquete200910012016.asx,%20http://www.radio-canada.ca/Medianet/2009/CBFT/Enquete200910012034.asx
>>
>> As you can see, there are 3 parts and my viewer won't allow me to switch
>> from one to the next except by copying the urls. Any cleaner way to do
>> this?
>>

> I hope you find someone else to help you with your "favorite" site.  :-)
> :-)

Come on, that's an easy one! Look at this one for instance:

http://www.radio-canada.ca/emissions/sophie_paquin/saison4/

Click the picture below and try to get to part 2, any way you want.

I believe you must have the Moonlight crap installed.

It's rather weird that those journalists do a very good job on anything
that doesn't concern their employer but keep dead silent on anything
concerning it. For instance, in this very good feature:

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/2009-2010/riding_on_risk/video.html

Hana Gartner says she's very surprized that the people she talks to want
to remain anonymous for fear of loosing their jobs, but this bunch of
sissy journalists never dare speak a word about their own employer and all
its shenanigans.

Politicians who stand a chance of being elected keep quiet too for fear
that "the wave" that carries them to power might just die away.

There's a mysterious side to information that nobody dares to examine. So,
as true as some features might sound, what are they worth exactly?