Seamonkey composer

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Thu Oct 8 19:10:20 UTC 2009

Anne Wilson wrote:
> For a quick and dirty web page edit, such as adding a single date to a club
> calendar, I like seamonkey composer.  At the moment I have to open the web
> browser then change to composer, which seems silly.  I've added the relevant
> command to the manu.  Can anyone tell me how to add composer to the krunner,
> or will it appear when I've called it a few times?  Thanks

I'd love to offer help here, but since I don't use KDE and my Seamonkey uptime
is usually equal to my time since login, I just click the composer button.

I note that the functionality of the 2.0 beta version is quite better than the
1.1.xx series, I guess you could just put a start button on your toolbar, or
would that not serve the purpose?

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>