kickstart -- refreshing rpm's.

gary artim gartim at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 21:24:12 UTC 2009

sure if anaconda and pxe would work ok. Have you used this method --
small bit about this is that I'd like to plug any machine into the
switch and have it up in about 10min.
I have it work on some old/slow machines. Now I'd like to have it
install the OS/apply patches to get it current/and apply other code.
I'm happy it works so well...(clap clap Fedora)...
but i'm pretty dumb about mirroring a repo and such. So  question:

will kickstart handle the updates?