imac9, 1 GeForce 9400 loads x86_64 live cd, but GeForce GT 130 results in a black screen.

Ambrogio fn050202 at interfree.it
Fri Oct 9 09:38:44 UTC 2009

Il giorno mer, 07/10/2009 alle 15.07 -0700, Justin P. Mattock ha
scritto:

> (all latest)
> ubuntu amd= booted-up
Me too tried ubuntu (not amd because my laptop is not AMD) and
booted-up, but with a standard vesa driver.
I think no chance to obtain nvidia driver working with the card.

> fedora11 = black screen
Not tried the live-cd, but the installation, but choosing to start vith
stardard graphics card, and installation started with anaconda in
graphic mode.
Installed and working with 1280x768 on VESA.
Installed from rpmfusion the available nvidia drivers, but X didn't
start.
Not checked the nvidia driver, that are more recent than that in the
rpmfusion repo.

Thanx for your tests, but I think that noone can use the card at the
moment, with the strange resolution of 1366x768 WXGA display.

I will wait for drivers from nvidia
Bye
 Ambrogio