Fedora 11 - Cannot Set Screen Resolution

Konstantin Svist fry.kun at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 17:17:10 UTC 2009

On 10/09/2009 10:07 AM, Tony Nelson wrote:
> File a bug!  Provide whatever logs or output the devs request.

Yeah, a lot of good *that* does...
I filed one on 2008-02-14 about my quirky monitor - that went nowhere
fast. Finally, on 2009-09-09 I found a mode that works and posted it in
that bug/. /A month passed since that last update and still no change/.
/Instead, I have a script that runs at login and does all the necessary
crap for my 2nd monitor to start working.