Low audio when logging into Fedora 11

Tue Oct 13 12:24:55 UTC 2009

Hi
My Son who is only 15 is sorry for this mistake. It was my fault as I didn't know  how to send in a message correctly. If you can't encourage someone then don't try to frighten them off the list. A simple explaination of the matter would have been nicer and  be much more  constructive.

Thank you for whatever help we have received,  it was much appreciated.

Siobhan.