Anyone running F11 on a Dell mini ? (Or another mini ?)

Rick Stevens ricks at nerd.com
Wed Oct 14 19:12:52 UTC 2009

Linuxguy123 wrote:
> How is it working for you ?

I run it on an Acer Aspire One.  Works fine.  Don't use it much, the
display is somewhat small for my old eyes and the keyboard is a but
tight for my hands, but it works perfectly--including audio.

Only complaint is that it won't light up the WLAN LED, but WLAN works
well.
-      Do you know how to save five drowning lawyers?  No?  GOOD!    -