evolution does not know about any root certificate?

Christoph A. casmls at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 16:55:50 UTC 2009

On 18.10.2009 17:49, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Strange....  I have been unable to duplicate the problem....
>
> In cases like this I always fall back to creating a new user account and
> testing it under the new account.  This helps to determine if it is a
> user issue or system wide issue.

* mv .evolution evolution_old
* yum remove evolution
* yum install evolution
* start evolution, setup new email account
* stop evolution
* cp /etc/pki/nssdb/cert8.db /etc/pki/nssdb/key3.db .
* start evolution

problem still persists.

Some more info about my evolution "history":
After the installation of fc11 I removed evolution because I used
thunderbird. (some months ago) Now I wanted to try evolution and
installed it again.
If no one is able to reproduce this I will see if I can reproduce it on
a new fc11 installation (applying these steps: remove evolution, install
thunderbird, install evolution).

regards,
Christoph