[Fedora] Re: File conversion

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Sun Oct 18 21:40:57 UTC 2009

Ed Greshko wrote:
> What happens if you use -acodec copy
    Well, at first I thought it didn't work.  There was no audio.  But
then I turned up the volume to 100% and got the faintest of sound.  So
I'll have to figure out a way to enhance that now.  The original video
has the correct volume, but the new file does not.  The video also
stutters and freezes every few seconds.

    Blah, I'm about to just drop this part of the project unless someone
else has a better idea.

--
H | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
  IT Director / SysAdmin                        .     800.441.3873 x130