Question for dual users?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Oct 19 02:41:50 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-10-18 at 17:44 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Can I assume that an .mp4 I've put in a cd using the current k3b, and
> which totem plays well on this F10 box, can be viewed by a windows
> user still on xp?

If they can watch MP4 files already, then yes.

This question sounds awfully like, "Doctor, will I be able to play the
piano after this operation?"  And the doctor asks, "Could you play it
before?"

Kind regards,
Tim.

You'll have forgotten to put the backshell on if and when all the wires
solder onto the plug easily...

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686