newbie help with setting up fedora 11 to use fog

Melissa Bougor Melissa.Bougor at whitney.k12.tx.us
Mon Oct 19 19:03:04 UTC 2009

I have installed fedora 11 on a 1 tbyte hard drive we bought to use as a server to run fog. The directions in fog tell me to logon as root and then install  fog version 0.28 in the /opt folder. I tried to login in as root using the terminal but fog still would not install into the /opt folder. I have tried to follow all the directions given but with no success in it working. I don't think I have logged onto root right. I am new at  linux  so I need someone to walk me through. This would benefit our school district if I can get it to work.

Thanks
Melissa