where is crontab file for a user

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Tue Oct 20 12:59:19 UTC 2009

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
>> I think its not Ed. Its the service he is using for his email. Look
>> at the message by Steve in this very thread, it has been copied
>> too. Looks like both of them use the same service and it is broken.
>
> Perhaps (I already deleted the offending messages and the list
> archives don't preserve headers so I can't check), but in any case
> it seems to have been fixed.

I moderated the offending address the other night and it will not be
unmoderated until the owner of that address replies to the list admins
and fixes the problem on their end -- which has not happened yet.  But
either way, we're free of that particular spam on the list for now. :)

Life is like an onion: you peel off layer after layer and then you
find there is nothing in it.
    -- James Gibbons Huneker