Futex Wait Called

pandi k pandi.epm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 10:49:26 UTC 2009

That futes problem is really killing me and i am facing this problem for
last few weeks. Even not able to way of debugging this problem and it stops
everything on application side.
pandi
On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Theodore Papadopoulo <
Theodore.Papadopoulo at sophia.inria.fr> wrote:

> Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:
>
>> On Thursday 22 October 2009 10
>> :51:18 am pandi k wrote:
>>

>>> Really sorry to say that unfortunately i can not able to move to FC11
>>> now.
>>> Ok... anyhow thanks for your info and i will upgrade to latest fedora