fc-11 on IBM e server

kevin graff kevin at findgraffs.com
Fri Oct 30 00:59:33 UTC 2009

I'm Sorry for not trying your suggestions yet I have been quite busy and
this is a server I'm setting up on my spear time for our church school for
the end of the year. I did down load CentOS 5.4 i386 live and was not able
to get it to run with apci on I did get a CPU 0 stop responding error. I ran
the bios hardware diagnoses and everything keeps coming up good except the
usb but that might need some kind of loop back I don't know.

Kevin Graff