F11: Exchanging messages within the house

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Fri Oct 30 22:56:20 UTC 2009

Hi all,

  Is there a package in Fedora 11 that would allow the exchange of
messages within the members of a family, w/o having to go to the
internet and have these shipped using external email accounts ?  I'm
thinking of a nice and simple way of leaving messages for others such
as notes and such.  An extension on this would be to have a wiki I
guess.  I'm looking for something simple to setup.  Is there such a
thing ?  All computers in our house are using a version of Fedora
(mostly 11).

Thanks for any suggestions.